Thursday, October 1, 2009

Soundtrack of my Life

A Play in Perpetual Acts
September 30, 2009
7:00-7:15 a.m.

Mom: Get dressed.
Maura: Can we get apples next time we shop? I want to get Jonathan.
Mom: Get dressed.
Marty: Mo-om!!!
Mom: What?
Marty: Help me inside in this.
Maura: (singing at the top of her lungs) Shalom, my good friends. Shalom my good friends. Sha-
Marty: (nearly screaming) That’s the one that gets me scared! It’s like a ghost singing.
Mom: Get dressed.
Maura: No, it’s God’s praise.
Marty: You’re getting me scared.
Mom: What would you like for breakfast?
Maura: Spheres! I told you I wanted spheres, not flakes!
Marty: Maura, Sam Baker is really real, but he losed his eyesight.
Maura: Mom!
Marty: He was riding on a train and some bad guys blew it up.
Mom: Marty, put your shoes on.
Sean: Mom, picken me up!
Marty: (noticing Mom pouring juice which we have not had in a long time) Mom, it’s like old times!!
Mom: Finish your breakfast and brush your teeth. Marty, put your shoes on.
Maura: Shalom, my good friends….
Marty: STOOOPPPPP!
Sean: Mo-om. Shoes on. Two shoes. Open door me.

No comments: